Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I think 3K is the perfect amount. Probably on par with attendance for both WSU and the Drive. No need to build an arena that feels empty all the time [[like the Deltaplex did)

Quote Originally Posted by EGrant View Post
    I think 3K is the perfect amount. Probably on par with attendance for both WSU and the Drive. No need to build an arena that feels empty all the time [[like the Deltaplex did)
    It definitely is lacking amenities for a G League team. Most are in 5-7000 seat actual arenas with better amenities. I just think 3,000 is such a small number WSU may regret not being able to hold larger events there. They could even build it so that it can expand by a couple of thousand bleacher seats when needed for not a lot of extra cost.

Very few games in the G league last year got above 3,000 people in attendance. I think I like the idea of building it smaller and trying to actually fill it. Plus keeping the cost down is important for WSU. I think the people that really stand to benefit are the businesses along Trumbull like the Woodbridge Pub. I'm excited to be able to see some of the Pistons young players.