Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I loved the comment, "political retreads". It seems so appropriate. As a city resident, I am not in the mood to play "Bing-o". During Mr Cockrels brief tenure as mayor he showed more leadership than we have seen in a long time. His appointments were excellent. All seem to be negated now. Bing's top talent just seems to be a reprise of the same old, same old. I see no vision.

Also as a resident, I have seen city workers who are amazing and of course some fools. I would be unhappy to see unions give consessions if "top" management doesn't. I am not a union worker and never have been. I support union efforts however to protect jobs. Bingo should just go!

cheddar bob Guest

You really don't like Bing, do you Buy American [[and by Buy American, I mean only buy the American things that I feel are worthwhile to buy that are American made, certainly not computers which I have had the opportunity to "Buy American" but chose not to)?

Well folks, 74% of lost Detroiters voted for him and we have to deal with it. You call still get rid of him on the next general election come November.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar bob View Post
    You really don't like Bing, do you Buy American [[and by Buy American, I mean only buy the American things that I feel are worthwhile to buy that are American made, certainly not computers which I have had the opportunity to "Buy American" but chose not to)?
    I don't like any politician who puts his cronies first and the employees second. I'm sick of the same ole same ole.....you know what I mean?

Cheddar, you've got to get over me, I'm not your type.

cheddar bob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    I don't like any politician who puts his cronies first and the employees second. I'm sick of the same ole same ole.....you know what I mean?

Cheddar, you've got to get over me, I'm not your type.
    Implying that someone has a homosexual crush on you because they point out your hypocrisy is a little weird, don't you think? It certainly does nothing to take away from the fact that you've demonstrated yourself to be a hypocrite.