Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by O3H View Post
    ...and yet many followed Lands End policy leading the way

Period. “If you're not satisfied with any item, simply return it to us at any time for an exchange or refund of its purchase price.”

Return Policy | Lands' End Business

How to return merchandise within the U.S. :

1. Locate the Return Form you received with the merchandise and separate it from the Order Summary. Keep the Order Summary for your records.
    2. On the Return Form enter the reason return code to the left of each item returned.
    3. Detach the Return Label. Please make address corrections if necessary.
    4. Fill out the section telling us how you would like your return processed [[refund, gift card or exchange.)
    5. Enclose your Return Form with the merchandise in a sealed box. You may pay for the postage yourself, or attach the Easy Return Label. This pre-paid form allows you to put the package in your mailbox, USPS drop box or take it to the Post Office. We will deduct $8.95 from your return credit. Sorry, returns are not accepted at Sears Stores

To much messing about,get in the car,go to the store,buy the right thing in the first place and not have to keep revisiting spending all that time on a lousy shirt.

Depends on how one values their time verses the actual savings by purchasing online,sure if the right thing arrives the first time and you do not have to return it,but how much are you really saving when you have to spend time messing about with returns.

Even more so if one has a day job and cannot just drop into the local post office.

My favorite is,we will charge your account and send you another one then refund the difference when we receive the original back.

You screwed up and now want to play with my money for 3 weeks while i spend even more time and money sending an item back for replacement.

Imagine the interest they are making on that,you get 500,000 customers sending you money that you bank and collect interest on for a couple of weeks before you send the item back.

As of late I am finding Amazon to be in most cases double priced of what I can buy it locally,so that convenience seems to come at a price.
    Last edited by Richard; April-18-19 at 11:28 PM.