Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
This is all nonsense.

Omar lives in Minnesota. Your fabrications about her district sounds like it was cribbed from Breitbart or Infowars.
But in post 11 you wrote that "Omar is from Minnesota". Omar was born in Mogadishu. She didn't come to the US until she was 14 and didn't become a citizen until she was 17. The Somali Cedar Riverside [[google images) neighborhood in Minneapolis is as close to Mogadishu as one can find in this country though if that's what you meant. The Wikipedia article also included a paragraph about the history of Somalis coming to the Twin Cities in the 1980's when Clinton was President. My two links, 'fabrications' to you, were from Wikipedia and NPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
In reality, Minnesota's 5th congressional district is an affluent, mostly white district, roughly 70% white, and with relatively few blacks, to say nothing of a district populated largely by Somalis brought in by Bill Clinton?!
I can't help Democrats. If they wanted to elect someone to represent Palestinians, that is up to them. She should be asked if she refutes Sharia Law as an indication of who she represents. St. Louis Park is part of her district. Its relatively high percentage of Jewish residents should be asking to get their money back if they voted for her.

The NPR article I linked to provided the associations between Minnesota's Somali population and terrorist links.