Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
I feel like anytime something is doing well folks say its a bubble now. I'm not into ford so dont really care how they do. I do know if they paid me enough money I would look into it and figure it out. I did own a 78 t bird once my first car. Just not a fan of the design they have. One thing would be to make new cars not copies of old ones. Same problem the movie industry seems to be having. If all you can do is come up with a revised edition of an old car.... well.... Plus quality helps. While its not a ford the big 3 all seem similar. I own a vette and a suburban. Both flagship models for chevy. I got a little plastic door with a simple plastic knob in the back of the burban for a storage area. Nice plastic dash in the vette, cheap rims. Give me a solid plastic door or a metal one and something with a nice latching system. You can just pull the door open with minimal effort. Quality leather dash and get rid of all the cheap plastic and just over all low quality stuff. OK you got me started. I'm done. The answer is build a better product. If I put out something shitty I dont expect to do well overall.

Look for a Chrysler Cordoba. They had fine Corinthian leather.