Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Oladub, I voted. I did so even though it is impossible for me to get a drivers license that exactly matches my new address until after the election. Fortunately my state isn't one of the ones that recently changed the laws to require one in order to cast a ballot. And I did so even though I had to update my registration and request an absentee ballot long in advance.

It was particularly gratifying to vote for highly qualified women for Governor and Senate. To vote for Proposal 2, to take redistricting out of the partisan hands of politicians. And to vote for Proposal 3, to make it easier for Michigan citizens to participate in our democracy.

Honky Tonk, the comment you deposited here has the excremental quality of a tweet by the child-in-chief you elected president. A diversion that contributes nothing constructive to the conversation. You continue to do that with wearisome frequency. Have you heard of the BRAT diet?
    Last edited by bust; October-22-18 at 12:15 PM.