Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes, I follow that those of you on the other side didn’t use Hitlerys and Obombers.

The pussy grabbing reference was a Chump homegrown, remember. Ima reiterating, no harm intended, guffaw.

As for service, so much vile talk about John McCain by Potus and White House staffers over the past couple of years about someone who endured the worst offenses and came out strong enough to represent your nation gracefully, it has enraged me to no end.

I sympathize with all my friends on this forum who feel what I feel about his injustice.
    That would be you personal views,feelings and opinion,which you are entitled to.

Name,rank and serial number,if he gave out sensitive or classified information that cost others thier lives in the interest of self preservation then that would be his cross to bear and others may have and would be also entitled to thier opinions and feelings on the matter.

Some take giving classified information to the enemy during a war as a very serious subject.

Half of the country really does not care about his public service,if he is a republican then he is dirt and has not accomplished anything in the best interest of the country.

They have stood up for years showing thier displeasure towards him,so what is any different now then before?

Canada did not have a problem with opening its arms to those fleeing the draft,I wonder what thier thoughts and views would be if the situation was reversed.

Not that it would matter because as we see the concept of a one way street is a well versed one.
    Last edited by Richard; July-01-18 at 07:20 AM.