Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

There, there you're sounding very, VERY intolerant----!

Jokes aside, no, I don't desire to be driving along side folks drinking in their cars, no less smoking marijuana. I work in very social settings, and don't want that tell-tell smell upon my clothes, so I refuse to get into or take a ride in a car with active smoking. I have a friend who uses edible marijuana at night for insomnia, as they want to preserve full functioning of their lungs. And avoid the drama of their home, clothing, etc smelling of marijuana.

Course some say weed has no impact on their performance, lifestyle or health. How wonderful, a medicinal, eh-hmm, with no cons, only pros. Ok.

Anyway, the jury is still out, especially on the developing brain of children, etc. It's not optimum safe driving among the distracted or impaired whatever the causation is, but how can you control that? What I find interesting is how strong and lingering the smell is.

Like tobacco smokers, some less-than-discrete marijuana smokers don't realize how obvious it is to others that they smoke. I can only imagine the depreciation value when selingl a car with mj smoke imbedded into the upholstery, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    Promoting further decline of society and especially those in Detroit. This weed crap is such a joke. In my eyes 75% of the patients are only smoking for fun. Fine if you have an ailment and it helps. See and smell so many people smoking while driving also. Sure... add high drivers to the road now since it’s so easy to get. Again it’s a total joke! I’m disabled-can’t work and need weed. F$&@ these people
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-08-18 at 05:39 AM.