Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by EGrant View Post
    It's around $40 to park in the garages by the arena. MGM is free and a 5-10 minute walk, which is probably your best bet. You can also park closer to Campus Martius in various garages for about $10 and walk for about 15 mins.
    The only time I have been in Detroit since LCA has been open [[the 1st hockey game Sept 24) I parked at a lot near Clifford/Cass and W. Elizabeth for either 20 or 25 bucks.

One can always pay top dollar if they want to park 100 yards from a venue.

In D.C. at Nationals Park the going rate for garage parking is $47 - 49.

Scroll down to the Lot B and C.

http://stadiumparkingguides.com/nationals-park-parking/
    Last edited by emu steve; March-21-18 at 04:39 PM.

I park in Brush Park, on the residential streets...almost always. I've never had an issue. A few weeks ago, I tried to park at Founders, but found it crowded. We parked one block north, at the Peterboro...a small Chinese restaurant. They will let you park your car, and have a guard to watch it. The walk is about 15 minutes...tops.