Twice this week I've seen Q Line trains stuck in front of the DIA because people were parked right on Woodward, obstructing their path. There is a no parking sign, but they could use a couple more. Ultimately, though, there's no way to idiot-proof something.
In spite of this I took the QLine from Canfield to Montcalm and back yesterday. The way down wasn't bad. I might have waited 15 or 20 minutes.
On the way back I waited about half an hour. A second southbound train passed by before a northbound one scooped me up. Then, right before Mack, the train ground to a halt because... you guessed it, a parked car was blocking the tracks. The worst thing is they said they couldn't let us out because we weren't at a station. So lame. I, and several others might have gotten off after a few minutes anyway, but if a Q Line supervisor is reading this your employees valiantly tried to stop us cause it's so super unsafe if it's not at a station so please don't fire them for not continuing to hold us hostage .
Honestly, I'm pretty over the Boug-line. I got my truck back from the mechanics, but the next time I want to take public transit up Woodward I'm catching a bus. [[It's also annoying how bus stops and Q Line stops aren't near each other. Maybe it's to improve traffic flow, but I'd just as soon hop on whatever gets there first. It's all about getting from point A to point B with me.)