Exactly-one-year up.

This was one of the photos I took back in July from a balcony from one of the higher floors of the Guardian Building with permission [[not the RenCen but close). Due to how this was resized please right click the photo and select "view image".

On the left is Trenton Channel, faintly visible to the right of that is the Monroe power plant. Dominating the foreground are some of Windsor's many apartment towers and the University of Windsor Energy Conversion Centre.

On the far right is the cement facility in LaSalle and beyond that the old McLouth Trenton complex and the Wyandotte power plant. In the horizon above those, however, is where I've placed highlighted boxes.

The red box is where I presumed, going by Google Earth, the Toledo skyline would be visible. The orange box to the right actually highlights what I've revealed were...Toledo buildings!

On the left side of the orange box are the oil tanks at BP's Toledo refinery, on the right of the box [[and just to the left of the left stack of the Wyandotte power plant) is One Seagate. Between McLouth and the left side of the orange box is a stack from First Energy's Bay Shore plant.

This 99% confirms that if it's possible to see Ohio from the Guardian Building, it's possible to see Ohio from the RenCen.