Quote Originally Posted by Dexlin View Post

I guess my only question left is if the Lafayette Park has a neighborhood association that covers the entirely of both of its blocks? There seems to be some question about whether the stuff on Larned [[Carlton Apartments and Palms East Apartments) is Lafayette Park even though it's geographically within the Lafaytte Park Extension, while at the same time they seem to include as part of the development the Jean Rivard Apartments, which are across Rivard from the Extension. So if they have a neighborhood association, I'm sure it would show/describe boundaries.

BTW, as for the single-family units, where are the 2-story Town Houses located relative to the fewer 1-story Court Houses?
Lafayette Park does not have a neighborhood association but the neighborhood does coordinate with Jefferson East but that is primarily based on leadership in each development in the neighborhood. I belong to one of the Mies town home co-ops and we are always in communication with our neighbors regarding issues, but there isn't one entity that oversees everything in Lafayette Park.

As for the location of units, the courtyard units are located off of Nicolet and Joliet while the two story units surround them and are much more prevalent throughout the neighborhood. If driving or walking by you will likely only see the two-story units.