Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
She is sitting behind the Russian ambassador appointed by the previous administration and next to the guy that set up the meeting,or was that a step child of random seating,she has also said that she has no links with the Russian government at all.
She's sitting behind Obama's ambassador to Russia and that proves...what exactly? Those aren't assigned seats, they are open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis. I guess if I sit behind you at the movie theater, you and I are somehow in cahoots with each other?

And the man she is sitting next to is indeed Emin Agalarov. So by your logic, a picture of Emin Agalarov sitting in first-come first-serve open to the public seating behind an Obama-appointed ambassador is proof of collusion. Is that correct?

So what does this picture prove then?
https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/...v4/1200x-1.jpg

Attachment 33738

That man on the left in that photo is the same man you just referred to, Emin Agalarov. Who's that fella in the middle? Can you tell me his name? They are in a photo together, it looks like they even intended to pose together! What are your thoughts on that?