Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Step 2: Daddy will not protect you.
    Actualy my daddy passed on 10 years ago and I never needed anyone to protect me,from age 15.

For some of the Trump haters,I will not mention any names,

Step 1: Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to fixing the problem.

The Democratic Party imploded on thier own accord and instead of organizing and regrouping they have chosen the path of self destruction and extinction.

Instead of looking in the mirror,choosing to find blame everywhere else.

Which is kinda sad because the founders did set up a two party system for checks and balances,I guess they never invisioned the massive tears aspect.

Maybe the Democratic Party can hook up with the Tea Party,at least in the U.K. They were organized enough to collect 900 votes in the currant election,maybe they can be a mentor on organizing,one does have to start somewhere.

I was always considered an independent but is does appear that the Democratic side prefers to push the independents to lean republican.

It is funny how the Democrats like to call Trump racist but yet I live in a heavy Blue city that still systematically likes to keep people segregated,so everybody knows to stay in thier zones.

I have nothing against Democrats,Republicans,Bernie Sanders or even who or what the tea party really is,it is a supposed free country and everybody is entitled to vote for who they believe in without recourse.

It is already clear that only one side agrees with that,which to me anyways is a bit hypocritical.

Sometimes it is kinda like the little bully at the beach,he cannot build a sandcastle so he goes around destroying everybody's else's figuring if he cannot have one nobody can.

It is probably easier that way then actually building his own,but then he would actually have to make an attempt to do so.

Do not like Trump,no problem,vote him out in the next election.
    But at the currant rate of grasping at straws and pissing and moaning instead of trying to rebuild a party,you may get eight years of trying because your handing him the next election already.
    Last edited by Richard; June-15-17 at 11:56 PM.