Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
I guess you have not been following the "Trumpcare" proposals that are projected to result in 24,000,000 Americans losing insurance coverage. I'd call that denying health care.
So is that in addition to the 25 million that lost insurance when Obama care kicked in?

http://nypost.com/2014/01/14/another...acare-victims/

Back to the original topic and not that it really matters but a few questions before passing more judgment.

Are the Canadian nurses paid the same wage as an American seeking the same work?

Canada has healthcare so employing Canadians the hospital would not be required to provide healthcare for a US worker?

I do not know but are US healthcare workers unionized ? Or be required to belong to a certified association and pay the yearly dues?

I guess the question would be if you took away the country difference are the positions treated the same?

Disney world replaced local workers with temporary out of country workers under the guise of being unable to fill the positions,many Americans working for a broad range of companies were forced to train their foreign replacements that were put in place under the guise of being unable to fill the positions.

This route is used to cut costs,lower salaries,de-unionize,eliminate health care obligations,and reduce pension obligations.

It is not an immigration issue that is in question,it is an issue where it is easier and cheaper to hire foreign labor to cut costs and take advantage of a system that needed to be fixed long ago.

But yes lets direct our anger against the currant president because it is his fault that this has been going on for decades and it is his fault that hundreds of thousands of kids are coming out of college saddled with debt competing for jobs that requires little or no skills.

We do not have a brain drain in this country,we have a bunch of corporations beholding to the shareholders,that requires them to throw this country and their fellow citizens under the bus and embrace the service industry so they can get 50 million dollar retirement packages.

Maybe it is time to change that.