Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hybrid View

Glee - Make sure you click on the paper clip icon again, then click on the drop down box.

Last edited by Bigb23; April-07-09 at 08:11 PM.

Attachment 152
    I feel like I'm cramming for a test or something...
    Last edited by det313grrl; April-12-09 at 02:23 PM.

???????????????????????????????
    I'm not sure this is going to be fun. There are othere still posting on the old side of this. It's like being in a parallel universe.

Bentspur, we only have the old forum through Wednesday, might as well get used to the new one.

Last edited by det313grrl; April-12-09 at 02:23 PM.

I'm going back to the old one for today. I think we should keep the old one intact untill this starts.

Default ..behind the door...no snowstorm..

yah, days have moods...Attachment 158
    Last edited by Gleeman; April-10-09 at 09:44 AM.

jeez-o-peets... that is a PROCESS...detgrrl thx for helping with the friggn Paperclip

Stosh [[out of the woodwork)...you helped too ! [[ bigB, Stn, you are men ...)

I knew you guys could hang. Gleeman, VERY nice work, dude!

..just for ya'll newbys posting jpegs...that one is like : 8" x 10" @ 103 ppi... got that Ruthie ?

Just testing this out I think Hoover is screwed on this site. I'm going to miss the guy. We might have to take up a colllection and fly someone down there and get things set up for him. I can't go cause I'm on his SH*T LIST.
    How the hell do you put a picture from my computer files on here. Do I have to open up a picture hosting site and link from there or what? I know I will get this figured out but it feels like I am starting my internets and Googles all over again. I thought I was a computer genius, Now I'm back to stupid

I'm just testing a few things here so just ignore me.
    Last edited by old guy; June-08-09 at 01:41 PM.

Is this a IQ test?

Welcome back Hoover.

Haven't heard from 1KD for a while. No word from Neil and Penny. I know Sug and Heidi are still out west. They're in for a surprise when they get back. Was Margie saying that she was having a hard time crossing over? Haven't heard from a lot of people in a while. Wonder if they're still out there. Hope so. About 30 or 40 come to mind. Hello old friends. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72oq1jqejhA

I'm still sitting at the old site waiting for it to go down. Feels kind of sad. But this new one seems like its going to be great. Starting to feel at home here already

Mornin guys...Love ya ..Lets get to learnin !!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

Default GarWood Mansion

It is I rocketwhit,

Gleeman forgive me if i speak up about the thread but GarWood Mansion thread was started by me . Sorry, See everyone at the reunion.
    You to gleeman.

And we appreciate it Rocket. Good to hear from you.

BushMark good boy I new you could do it.

Rktwt.......I believe Gleeman was referring to the fact that he was the first one of us to figure out how to switch over from our beloved old Garwood thread [[the one you, thankfully, started way back when) and start this new one. That's what I think happened. You got the whole train running [[by the way; where in the hell have you been?) and here we are today; a debt of gratitude owed to you. Now where are some of those "original" guys like Mortalman, Ocmobilexec, Ragtopover and others? I would like to know. Yup; I sure would.

Hi Guys!!!
    Neil, I love that Teddy. 52 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Margie. Home Boy got his nails trimed so that we could still high five.
    Attachment 748
    Last edited by Lowell; April-21-09 at 07:10 PM.

So Gash, I never did hear anything about it. Did those tornadoes hit near your place or tear anything up where you live? Looked pretty nasty. Your brother just mentioned Gleeman flying past his window and it made me think of it.

Well howdy y'all.....been away from the thread for a couple days and I can't believe all the PC entry's..........What da %$@# ..........And don't try to blame any one individual........it's hard to believe that the folks I do know well have succumbed to any pressure not to have a good time......Oh well I guess we have all change a little bit over the years.......so common courtesy is more prevalent than it use to be.........I guess that's the way it is.......whats next.......self censorship......there are folks that just can't take a joke and thus should not be subjected to the jabs, regardless of the intention, good ol boy humor and locker room pranks have given way to PC.......Have we forgotten how to have a good time....apparently so, at least some have..........I just hope that come June we have put all this pettiness aside and enjoy all the old friend and great music......Tho the place is a bit small it is big enough to keep a reasonable distance from each other if that's what needs to happen.......I'll still be there and with the intention of having as much fun as I can within reasonable moral and legal standards......NUFF......

By the way ....This message has been approved by my legal counsel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast