Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
Thanks SpartanDawg!

Love the return of a fancy top to the Malcolmson Building... including faux gable.

The Griswold Apartments... well I guess we'll have to wait until it's finished... To add the upper floors in a new different style as the lower floors is going to look very awkward.... at least in the original design they complemented each other. Don't think that's gonna happen here... but we'll just wait and see....
yea hoping the griswold at least somewhat compliments the gorgeous book cadillac next door.

anyway i'll try to get more pictures throughout the summer. need to show the capitol park building renovation. that one is so close to completion!

also there was a news video from channel 4 back in february that said there is planned construction on the empty parking lot between the Farwell and the Malcolmson, from the same company that renovated both! [[Kramer design group). So i'm assuming once the farwell is complete they'll fire up NEW construction on that parking lot!! exciting stuff going on in capitol park