Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    Is the bottle return area at the outside or the inside of the store?
    I've never seen bottle-return machines in an exterior setting, so inside.

Quote Originally Posted by mtburb View Post
    I've never seen bottle-return machines in an exterior setting, so inside.
    The Rochester Hills Meijer off Adams Road has the bottle returns in the front corner of the building in a separate room. I love it because I can drive up, see if there are machines available, and decide whether to unload the car or go in and try again on the way out if things are busy.

Quote Originally Posted by sirrealone View Post
    The Rochester Hills Meijer off Adams Road has the bottle returns in the front corner of the building in a separate room. I love it because I can drive up, see if there are machines available, and decide whether to unload the car or go in and try again on the way out if things are busy.
    The Belleville Meijer also has the return machines in a separate room outside the main store. It's a much better design.