Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

So, we are going by the honors of police who've been known to protect each other, a system that gives paid vacations to murderous cops, and a system at whole that promises to "investigate" a matter, which eats up time in hopes that people forget. Not to mention a legal system that some folks will accuse as "revolving door" and unfair when O.J. is let go, but "tried and true" when it applies to police and certain representatives of political, military, and corporate entities.

What a complete affront to history as a whole!

“Our problems stem from our acceptance of this filthy, rotten system.”
    -Dorothy Day

I know far too much [[and I don't claim to know everything) about just what makes this system rotten.

Also, you put yourself in an odd position when it's cop verses cop tried in a police system. Either way you cut it, there are some flaws there. I also, can't help but notice when I site vast examples, folks pick and choose what topics to refute in some pointless digression. There was no damage to the ceiling as he stated. A female police officer at the scene was witnessed to say to the man "Why'd you shoot him?" As far as past records show, he also stood idly by when attacks were made on others.
    Last edited by G-DDT; May-07-15 at 02:11 PM.