Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    LOL. Translation- Quicken is based in Detroit so under some imaginary "Detroit Rule" shouldn't be held to any civil or criminal penalties by DOJ; other companies aren't based in Detroit and therefore should be held to severe civil and criminal penalties [[in fact every company you mention suffered huge penalties; one of the three, Bear, was actually forced to shut down by the feds).

The only reason anyone in this thread is defending Quicken is because they set up shop downtown. If they were in Oakland County or NYC, or really anywhere outside of downtown/midtown Detroit, this thread would be nothing but "shut them down", "get these bloodsuckers", etc.
    Really? Funny you mention that, read some of the comments, which are from New York residents.. Stop trolling on Detroit and QL....

http://www.wsj.com/articles/quicken-...vefyre-comment

Quote Originally Posted by warsaw7 View Post
    Really? Funny you mention that, read some of the comments, which are from New York residents.. Stop trolling on Detroit and QL....

http://www.wsj.com/articles/quicken-...vefyre-comment
    So I'm "trolling" on DYes because I don't believe a company should be exempt from criminal or civil investigations due to its HQ address?

And the support given for this claim is "read some online comments, so there!".

I'm not sure if I've heard a more ridiculous claim on DYes, and that's saying something. I guess, at the least, it helps the more rational members of DYes better understand the mindset of some of our resident boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    So I'm "trolling" on DYes because I don't believe a company should be exempt from criminal or civil investigations due to its HQ address?

And the support given for this claim is "read some online comments, so there!".

I'm not sure if I've heard a more ridiculous claim on DYes, and that's saying something. I guess, at the least, it helps the more rational members of DYes better understand the mindset of some of our resident boosters.

No. The proof is in the pudding you troll on Detroit more than anyone on on here. So keep on trolling. And before you criticize my post why don't you read the comments on their smart ass?