Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
I take it you missed the foreclosure maps [[61,000 properties HEADED INTO foreclosure)

You would also have to be naive or just wearing rose-colored glasses to think we've hit the bottom in terms of population numbers and abandonment...

[[of course, I'm discussing the entire city, not just Delt...I mean GilbertTown).
No I hear you and I am not claiming the problem is solved. I watched the "why don't we own this" site fairly close last fall and noticed a few things like primarily that when the shit was ready to hit the fan...suddenly, magically the taxes were paid up enough to get them off the block. I am taking everything into the equation, including the rate of demolition which is happening now at the fastest rate ever and will continue to increase and the stabilization in property values, improvements in city services etc. The obvious diffirence between 2010 and 2015 is the money is no longer terrified. People are willing to invest now, buildings and homes will continue to change hands that is going to be part of the future for sure but I think that abandonment to zero value already has slowed down. Still a lot of work to do but the corner has turned. Not everyone believes I understand, negative minded people tend to live there lives that way and never change.