Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Honestly, arena owners don't give two s---- about this demographic. It means nothing to the bottom line. Even the upper middle class folks paying $50 a ticket aren't particularly important in terms of bottom line. Owners mostly care about suites.
    100% agreed... also it's too nice and too PAID FOR to ever think about moving for any reason.

Personally, for me, you can't pay me to go to anything at the Palace. I will go there only under extreme duress and comped tickets WITH a parking pass up front. But then again, I'm not the demo for arena concerts, Spongebob ice-capades, and terrible basketball.

I do wonder how long those suites will get the premium prices though if the main "glamour" draw [[Pistons) continues to have a terrible product. Occasionally the camera accidentally pans up on all those empty seats...and a lot of those suites are dark too.
    Last edited by bailey; January-15-15 at 11:27 AM.