Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by GPCharles View Post
    I have heard that the Eastland Macy's is down to just two floors.

Can anyone confirm/refute?
    The last time I was in there [[about 5 years ago), there was still merchandise on 3 of the floors, that was the 1st/2nd floors and the basement [[I think there were 4 floors including the basement during its peak?)...

I do know when Sears moved into the old JC Penney [[which had 3 floors including the basement), they only used the 1st and 2nd floor, but not the basement [[access to the basement was restricted/hidden). Then of course whe Sears moved in, they bricked up the entrance near the Target/Kohl's wing [[where the new food court is)

Then of course Shoppers World and previously Steve and Barry's only use one floor of the old Montgomery Ward. Access to the 2nd floor has been completely restricted/hidden...
    Last edited by 313WX; January-09-15 at 10:11 AM.