Better to take coffee to the homeless. I had hoped today [[Sunday)to go there but had unexpected holiday company. My point is to talk to the "leaders", Mary Jo & CJ to catalogue needs of the group and varied difficulties To understand can lead to resolution. Certainly it is not desirable for residents nor the "tent" people to remain there. I have been compiling a list of orgs/churches, social services and individuals that can provide help with housing. There are many people that can be enlisted to resolve these problems.

A forumer asked for pictures which I can take, but only with express permission from the individuals. Kind forumers will no doubt assist me posting them. More information on needs is definitely in order. More than happy to bring those that will come to my home for a decent dinner and discussion.

Frankly I am still underwhelmed at the compassion on this forum. Vic is the only one on the forum directly affected.

Of course.... he doesn't want vagrants, your words not mine, shitting in his back forty.

Proactive help , creative solutions, communication, go way farther then un affected parties screaming. Please spare me your My tax dollar spent on bums crap.

Annoy me enough, mean, hate spewing, selfish, souless people, I'll rent a porta potty my self, buy a free standing fire pit, a kerosene heater, rent a big tent and join them. I might be 60, disabled, no trust fund income but the treatment of the truely poor with no resources that respect human dignity is untenable to me.