Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Thruster315 View Post
    And maybe this is the best thing for the Lions now. Let's see what Swanson can do at center. Maybe that young man steps up and takes Dom's place- not just temporarily, but for good. He's a natural center and I can only wish the best for the young man as Raiola slowly starts to fade into the sunset.
    Raiola's so gone at the end of this season. If he's played his game as a Lion I'm fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
    Raiola's so gone at the end of this season. If he's played his game as a Lion I'm fine with that.
    I wish I could as sure as you with Dom taking the final stroll down the Ford Field corridor. I can honestly see him coming back on another MUCH cheaper one year deal- and maybe even starting again. His game has slipped admittedly and his behavior sure as hell doesn't ingratiate himself to any fans, but I think it's going to be contingent on how Swanson plays. If Travis Swanson tacks on some more bulk & muscle, gets a grasp of the line [[he should because he's played center nearly his entire life), and plays well- I can see Dom being shown the door a helluva lot easier.

And if he is gone, I'm more than fine with it as well.