Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
First off, Richard, you totally took my dictator comment out of contex. To get a firm comprehensive of what I meant, please re-read the post above mine. Second, the difference between how the law will affect somone like Matty Moroun, and someone like Honky Tonk, is directly propotionate to the amount of money each one has. Mr. Moroun will be able to stall indefinitely in a court of law, [[see 2nd span fiasco) and Honky Tonk will be sitting on the curb with his Hello Kitty collection in short order.
I understood the whole thread and you were most likely correct as most private companies are run as a dictatorship.

If everything was run on our emotions we all would be sitting on the curb eyeing your hello kitty collection.

The easy way to resolve all of this is to throw a number at him,all of the saints of Detroit have been given or are scheduled to receive hundreds of millions in taxpayer funds to improve the city so offer him say five hundred million?

The well he's a billionaire already speak does not hold water because the others are also.

It is after all free money after all,so that's my guess Five hundred million sounds good and should get him on the Detroit path of sainthood.