Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

In fairness, Jeb Bush is probably the best administrator and manager of the three Bushes.

John Adams, John Quincy Adams
    William Henry Harrison, Benjamin Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    In fairness, Jeb Bush is probably the best administrator and manager of the three Bushes.

John Adams, John Quincy Adams
    William Henry Harrison, Benjamin Harrison
    For as much as center-left I am, I completely agree. Had he entered politics earlier, he should have been in the 2000 race.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    I agree. The real reason he probably won't be president is because his older brother is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    I agree. The real reason he probably won't be president is because his older brother is an idiot.
    an idiot the american people elected twice.

We get the government we deserve. which is why we have the same "names" running in elections from dog catcher to president. We are, by and large, a stupid and lazy population who will always blame "the other guy" for the problems we repeatedly find ourselves in.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    an idiot the american people elected twice.

We get the government we deserve. which is why we have the same "names" running in elections from dog catcher to president. We are, by and large, a stupid and lazy population who will always blame "the other guy" for the problems we repeatedly find ourselves in.
    Well, actually... he was only elected once.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    Well, actually... he was only elected once.
    ...which came after the controversial election. Which only makes the point that americans, by and large, are big dumb idiots. The guy who "stole" the election the first time, got re-elected....and his brother is legitimately in the ring for 2016.