Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

NBA & NFL players know but you don't? The President of the United States know but you don't? Seems everyone knows excepts those watching Fox News nonstop, there's the hint.
    Last edited by RapBrown; December-09-14 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RapBrown View Post
    NBA & NFL players know but you don't? The President of the United States know but you don't? Seems everyone knows excepts those watching Fox News nonstop, there's the hint.
    Love this ignorant response. Obviously anyone who has an opinion differing from a few unemployed anarchists is a Fox news watcher, right? I'm a registered Democrat, and middle-of-the road on most issues [[not that it matters).

The President of the U.S. has been very dignified and clear in his responses. He certainly is not "with the protesters", neither in words nor actions.

The legal process worked, and you don't like the result. Then, if you want change, you need to change the process. You need reforms to police procedures. Tell us what the police officer[[s) should do differently. Tell us what needs to change in the grand jury process. Otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time.

Chanting "free water" and "black lives matter" while blocking kids from going to the Detroit Science Center isn't going to endear one person to this amorphous "cause", which seems to be "Occupy Wall Street", but in new clothes.
    Last edited by Bham1982; December-09-14 at 11:42 AM.

Sorry forgot one; The United Nations understands, but you don't?

Quote Originally Posted by RapBrown View Post
    Sorry forgot one; The United Nations understands, but you don't?
    RapBrown, think for yourself. You have no clue what you're talking about.

No, the UN has no clue on this issue, as they made quite clear. It was nice of them to take a few minutes off from their anti-Israel agenda to host a few felons from the U.S., apparently to offer their deep insights on the U.S. justice system.

The racists will never understand, they'll just complain that your messin with their Hallmark Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Tell us what the police officer[[s) should do differently. Tell us what needs to change in the grand jury process.
    That's my big rub with the Ferguson protests. I understand the choke-hold death outrage. From the details there, it shouldn't have happened.

But in Ferguson, what should have happened differently? I can tell you, Mike Brown shouldn't have robbed that store. Mike Brown shouldn't have assaulted a police officer. Mike Brown shouldn't have grabbed for the cops gun. Mike Brown is responsible for his own death.

I don't understand how anyone can sympathize with Mike Brown. He's what's wrong with society.

Default e B

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    That's my big rub with the Ferguson protests. I understand the choke-hold death outrage. From the details there, it shouldn't have happened.

But in Ferguson, what should have happened differently? I can tell you, Mike Brown shouldn't have robbed that store. Mike Brown shouldn't have assaulted a police officer. Mike Brown shouldn't have grabbed for the cops gun. Mike Brown is responsible for his own death.

I don't understand how anyone can sympathize with Mike Brown. He's what's wrong with society.
    The protesters have some valid and critical issues, but their failure to understand the appropriate role of force in policing work harms their cause.

If the protesters want to get any real racial reconciliation, they need to show that they are taking responsibility for the Mike Brown's of the world, while expecting the police to be open to about discussing how they defend all of us.

Perhaps Wilson was 100% wrong -- but that doesn't mean every cop nationwide needs to stop engaging with common criminals of both races.

Its hard to be against stopping the shooting of the unarmed. So most blacks say, yeah, we want more from our police, so we're behind you. But what I don't believe black America really wants to wimpy cops who try to avoid conflict with criminals either. That may be what they get.

These are "the good old days" for Activists & America, be effective, budget your time. You can't be everywhere all the time. You Matter!

If you ever wondered what you would do if you were alive in the CivilRights Movement, NOW IS THE TIME to find out. NOW. RIGHT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Love this ignorant response. Obviously anyone who has an opinion differing from a few unemployed anarchists is a Fox news watcher, right? I'm a registered Democrat, and middle-of-the road on most issues [[not that it matters).

The President of the U.S. has been very dignified and clear in his responses. He certainly is not "with the protesters", neither in words nor actions.

The legal process worked, and you don't like the result. Then, if you want change, you need to change the process. You need reforms to police procedures. Tell us what the police officer[[s) should do differently. Tell us what needs to change in the grand jury process. Otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time.

Chanting "free water" and "black lives matter" while blocking kids from going to the Detroit Science Center isn't going to endear one person to this amorphous "cause", which seems to be "Occupy Wall Street", but in new clothes.

To other white folks if they see black folks [[escpecially black males) getting into prison culture, they will become racists and be chased away into defense.