Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Whatever you think of her, she makes some good points in that clip. Why didn't he just drive away? He was so "afraid" yet he got out of the car.

Lawrence O'Donnell commentary:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025879866

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Whatever you think of her, she makes some good points in that clip. Why didn't he just drive away? He was so "afraid" yet he got out of the car.

Lawrence O'Donnell commentary:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025879866
    i don't know. I wasn't there. Neither were you.

[QUOTE=Pam;460602]Why didn't he just drive away? /QUOTE]
    That was the question the little weasel from Good Morning America [[?) asked Darren Wilson; which is suggesting the Police stop doing their jobs and cede our streets to thugs. Why didn't Brown respect authority? Had he have done, he would be alive today and Darren Wilson's life would not be in ruins because of a thug.

[QUOTE=Pam;460602]Whatever you think of her, she makes some good points in that clip[QUOTE]
    This is CNN Pam so you can be reasonably sure they first decide on the answers they want to project their "good points" then they make up questions to ask to elicit the answers. It might even be scripted and presented as an ad lib discussion. [[I'm sure CNN is not alone in such practices - they are all in Entertainment but pretend it's "News and Comment")

[QUOTE=coracle;460702][QUOTE=Pam;460602]Whatever you think of her, she makes some good points in that clip
    This is CNN Pam so you can be reasonably sure they first decide on the answers they want to project their "good points" then they make up questions to ask to elicit the answers. It might even be scripted and presented as an ad lib discussion. [[I'm sure CNN is not alone in such practices - they are all in Entertainment but pretend it's "News and Comment")
    Whats sad is how the opinions are divided along party lines and no one gives two shits about the facts. Typical.

^^^ That's what I've been saying......