Damn, Mauser, I saw two like that just this past week.

I keep seeing those Xs with the 30/150 angles, and one appeared in 'negative' just above some storm clouds that conveniently moved away. It was in the solid cloud dome above, and was very obvious. Distractingly obvious!

Plus, I finally found the series of pictures I took on the drive back from Atlanta a month or so ago...seriously disproving MikeM's harsh defense of this phenomena. There were a series of these X's in totally clear airspace...there is NO way regular random contrails would always and only be these X shapes while nothing else appeared.

Heard from my old Conspiracy Theory Brew & View friends over the weekend, and one was telling me the government was introducing a new cloud form to the lexicon to cover for their manipulations in government airspace.

I'll do what I can to upload those pictures, along with the time and dates so MikeM can compare them with published flight plans and he can finally be convinced that there is something else out there beyond what he so vigorously defends...IF he isn't part of the cover!

Cheers