Quote Originally Posted by kenp View Post
So we are home this weekend after a bye week and are well rested. With many of the missing players back, a lot of momentum and in a very important game, I predict... a typical Lions fiasco and heartbreaking loss.
I'm hoping you're going to be dead wrong. Nothing personal at all about this but I also look at this Lions team and seeing them doing things that aren't typical of Lions teams. The only heartbreak that this team has had has been inflicting it to their opponents as of late.

Admittedly I do fear some rust after the Bye week though. They might start out of the gate slower than what I would prefer BUT this team has also had the knack to come storming back. What I would love to see is the offense building up a two score sort of lead and then letting the defense pin their ears back and go after the Miami offense.

This week's game could very well show whose a poser. Neither of these teams were ever slotted to being this good. Both of these teams are playing above and beyond their pre-season expectations. One will fall, get exposed and the other one gets to live the dream for another week. I'm hoping it'll be the Lions playing in front of the loud ass home team, coming out of this victorious.