Quote Originally Posted by cycledetroit View Post
Steve,
You did a great job on your house. If we were ready to buy now, we would be interested.
Can anyone tell me the demographics of EEV? Young families? Older Couples? Black, White, ect.
I have had mixed experiences being the only white girl on the block before. I grew up [[before we moved to the suburbs) the only white kid on my street, it was not always that easy for me and my parents. This was 25 years ago, hopefully things are different now. I was the only white girl on the street in Los Angeles, but I lived in a Latin neighborhood, and most people didn't speak english. Ideally I would want to live somewhere that is well mixed, old, young, white, black. ect.

Also, what are the boundaries of EEV? What streets are the best to look at?

Thanks!!!

Also, I am in an interracial relationship, Is EEV liberal?

sorry for all the questions!
The boundaries of EEV are Outer Drive/Whittier, Harper, Cadieux, and Mack. Thesteve's house on Courville is west of Outer Drive [[technically Morningside).

It's always struck me as a fairly heterogeneous area, at least by Detroit standards. Plenty of old people, young people, black, white, etc. The people I know who live there all seem pretty nice.

It sounds like most of your questions could best be answered by renting there for a while and seeing how well your lifestyle fits with what it has to offer. Nothing anyone can tell you about it on the Internet is going to tell you whether it's a good place for you.