Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I've always said, "Never trust a Politician". You have to be corrupt or untrustworthy on some level to get elected in this country. It just can't be done honestly. I've personally heard candidates answer the same question different ways to different people; telling them what they want to hear, even if it's exactly opposite of what they tell someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by reddog289 View Post
    Hear we go again, too bad I will not read it in the paper that was delivered to my house. Riddle may know more then we think, Yet who is gonna fall because of him is beyond me.

Everyone interested should do their research on Synargo. President Bush #1 is on the Board of Directors, so this does go very high up in government as Riddle had indicated.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfDetroit View Post
    Remember the story of the frozen snake and the woman..... at the end she asked it why did you bit me........ you knew I was a snake! Sam said and I quote “I am a Political mercenary, I‘ll work for anyone that pays me!” this was his response to questions about him working for Kwame. After the paycheck stops he turns on you. I would rethink anybody he has a association with from Conyers ,Mildred Gaddis ,Freman, and Waters, all seem to been caught in some thing or another. The people that suppose to be our champions are chumps. On a side note I was listen to 1200 am and some one noted that most of his closes supports and clients are women i.e. Conyers, Mildred, Waters Is this man a Pimp or what……All You Got To Do Is Believe In Me”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpvnvudDGMw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-UMlJhgQbY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2