Quote Originally Posted by Novine View Post
"I thought Bing delayed the layoffs proposed by Cockrel to get the "low hanging fruit" first? Wasn't the announcement just last week [[the beginning of the fiscal year)?"

Kraig wants to ignore that point.

I'm not ignoring that point. The same way that Joe Harris is complaining that Bing isn't making any moves to save money now is the same complaint that everyone had when Ken Cockrel first stepped into the office. If I'm not mistaken Joe Harris was his Chief Financial Officer chosen by Ken Cockrel. Or am I mistaken on that point?

The assumptions or over assumptions that were proposed for the 2009-2010 Fiscal Year Budget, such as the 100 million for the leasing of the tunnel, which is 25 million more than what Kwame had proposed by the way, was done by Ken Cockrel. Wasn't Joe Harris the CEO at that time?

Novine, you don't seem to be impressed with Dave Bing. You have good justification not to be. But just because you're not impressed with Dave Bing doesn't make Joe Harris the man.

Harris is good at jumping on unpopular mayor's, Kwame and Bing. But the fact is, when he had his shot at the job, he didn't do a damn thing but have Ken cockrel propose the same stuff that Kwame did with even higher, more unattainable assumptions.

I think you're ignoring that point.