Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Smoke Free Bars

Hybrid View

Wow, rjk you got me! Thanks for sharing. You're right. Two can play at that game; and you play so well! Your laser-like analysis is overpowering. I can literally feel the distaste for my post dripping from your pen/computer. I am quaking at mine for having been so transparent and having invoked your ire. I have been found out. NOT!

I love that you believe politicians know who the villains are. I can hardly wait for Sarah Palin to take on another powerful incarnation and come to the rescue of the “little wo/man.”

Wake up dude/tte, the government is already doing what you are fearing. They are legislating with the “common good” and “general welfare” in mind. It is the next step in the process that this country started upon when it extended the vote beyond white male property owners back in the early 1800s.

BTW, methinks that you were looking for the word leper NOT leopard. Lepers were shunned and reviled because they had leprosy or Hansen’s disease. But today it’s curable, as is smoking. .

Leopards are much more adorable. They put them in zoos so that children can come and see them. But I don’t want to jump to conclusions. Maybe you really meant to say that "smokers are treated like modern day leopards." Maybe your irony and sarcasm in using the word was lost on me. If you deem to do so, please explain your word choice.

Thanks, sorry for hijacking the thread, and I hope there are no hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
    Wow, rjk you got me! Thanks for sharing. You're right. Two can play at that game; and you play so well! Your laser-like analysis is overpowering. I can literally feel the distaste for my post dripping from your pen/computer. I am quaking at mine for having been so transparent and having invoked your ire. I have been found out. NOT!
    That's as far as I got. My guess is that you won't be legally allowed into a bar for another ten years so it's kind of pointless discussing this topic with you.