This documentary shows how underrated this team was. Think about it, they went through the Bulls[[MJ), Celtics[[Bird), and Lakers[[Magic&Kareem) to win their first championship. The Bulls never really had as hard of a rout to any of their rings.The Lakers and Magic J. were old when they met the Bulls in the finals. Here's a few of my own takeaways...

Laimbeer foul call at the end of Game 6 was ridiculous.

Parrish 2 piece blindside of Laimbeer was total bullshit, "The Chief" wasnt tossed!

Magic Johnson looked pretty immature when he clothes-lined Thomas in that finals game.

The Bulls were pretty annoying with all the crying but MJ does credit the Pistons as the catalyst for all the titles. He evens questions if it would have happened if not for going through Detroit. That's about the highest praise you will get from an egomaniac like Jordan.

The Pippen Migraine thing was bullshit, I really dislike Pippen.

The Dream-Team snub was dishonorable by all involved. I get this suspicion that Magic might be more of a snake than Isiah. I like how how Isiah blew up Stockton for 45pts in a game following the snub.

This team was really fun, I wasn't old enough to really remember anything about the team so this was very educational. Generations of fans will be able
to watch this and learn about them. "Badddd BoySSSS"