Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    No Mass Killings = Great School
    Got it.....
    The thing is, these mass killings typically occur in places where the students are well-off [[such as the wealthy suburb of Colombine, CO). The students are so well taken care of, that they typically have the spare time and energy to meditate on and plan these mass killings you hear about [[and it's typically over stupid shit, such as the kids teased me because of my funny-looking glasses).

In a place like Detroit, the students are so busy simply trying not to get killed by the crazies in the streets or survive the abuse and neglect households they're raised in that committing mass killings of their classmates is the last thing on their minds.
    Last edited by 313WX; April-20-14 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    The thing is, these mass killings typically occur in places where the students are well-off [[such as the wealthy suburb of Colombine, CO). The students are so well taken care of, that they typically have the spare time and energy to meditate on and plan these mass killings you hear about [[and it's typically over stupid shit, such as the kids teased me because of my funny-looking glasses).

In a place like Detroit, the students are so busy simply trying not to get killed by the crazies in the streets or survive the abuse and neglect households they're raised in that committing mass killings of their classmates is the last thing on their minds.

In a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    In a nutshell.
    Strange, do you live in Detroit? I know personally all our area children, their parents too. Many of our babies struggle but I have faith in them. We invest in them, My community invests in them. Our churches invest in them. Fun bashing Detroit, no doubt, but we have some of the best and brightest. We all make sure they get to/and come home safe from school. No guarantees to life but our kids are loved by a whole Village.

OOPs forgot, this is Detroit, those evil people!

EEV is a great community, I live in a great community.