Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
She set herself up by thinking they'd protect her thru every storm as a favor for the 'not knowing' response. But after a point all useless incompetents [[which she's rendered herself at best), having lost their usefulness must be jettisoned.

Now onward, do we trust GM to make a quality product, or good workmanship and durability, or do we go back to the Chevette days?

There were definitely ignition switch issues, and people died as a result. That part is tragic. Back in the mid 80's, I worked with a woman who had to have the ignition switch replaced on her big Chevy truck. She had, no exageration, about an 18" long beaded chain for a keyring. From that hung a an absolute boatload of keys, troll dolls, [[remember those?) furry puff balls, etc., and the key to her truck. She thought her keychain was the poop. The mechanic said the weight of the keychain bouncing around contributed to the early demise of her ignition switch. I'm not condoning GM's position, or trying to shift the blame onto the victims, I'm just wondering, if ALL switches had this problem, why only some failed.