Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 63 of 263 FirstFirst ... 13 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 6559

OK, I'll keep voting.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    OK, I'll keep voting.

Thanks JC it would be a lot easier without that damn validation key the least they could do is make it more legible

I know. I must have mis-entered that damned number at least 6 times. They know people are voting multiple times. What's the point of validation?

Voting for Brandon on the All Star ballot fells like completng a spritual bouquet sent on mothers day.......many short prayers and hopefully they count. [[In the time it took to post this, there could have been another 10 votes.....oops, better get back to voting.)

I just pumped in another dozen

Z - I was thinking the same thing -- why would a hardware store have wireless - but hey, if EB says it's true - it's got to be true!

I say Brandon makes it!

WE'll know between 5 and 5:30

B.I.N.G.E is an All-Star. WooHoo!!

B.I.N.G.E is an All-Star. WooHoo!!

That's awesome!! I'm glad our efforts weren't for naught
    Last edited by zitro; July-09-09 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    That's awesome!! I'm glad our efforts weren't for naught
    Good thing I've got a lot of time on my hands, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    Actually, with J gone as well - it was up to Z and I to hold the fort for what seemed like weeks! You know how rowdy 7K and MKcap can get!
    CFG - Thanks! I resemble that remark.

Way to go Brandon! He deserves it with the year he's having.

Yes, MKap - JC's going to have to keep her ruler "at the ready" while I'm gone. In case you need it, I also have an old "pointer" from one of the classroom - also an effect attention getter!

Just give me a rosary and a belt, and I'll keep 'em in line.

Just give me a rosary and a belt, and I'll keep 'em in line.

Don't forget your pointer and Franks dungeon of death is right down the hallway

And I've got my metal edged ruler.

Well, I see I'm leaving the right Principal in charge! You boys be good now! If I can, I'll be checking in and hopefully sending some pictures.

Enjoy your vacation and don't worry about the kids. They're in good hands. Heh, heh, heh.

Have fun cfg, I hope you can get a few trout on your line

ya mean with the Principal in charge, we need to keep our Shaefer fountain pens in their holsters? no fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Yes, Schaefer fountain pens in holsters - unless you're in the cursive handwriting class, then you may use them.......if you're good, principal might have a rubber hotdog, nickel in the cupcake day!

But this principal isn't nice, is she?

Never thought I'd see this but a house on my old street was torn down as part of a program to start targeting abandoned homes in the city. Good luck with this, it seems like the last 3 mayors have started these projects and they fizzle out once greed and corruption sets in.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...of-safety-rise

There are plenty more that need to come down, but what does this have to do with the bus stop shootings? I thought that was a drive by. They need to get the criminals off the streets, not just take away their hiding places.

Here's a picture you should all appreciate. I saw a lot of these signs along I70, but only one open one. Of course, I didn't get a pic of that one.Attachment 2238

Kool pic of Americana. I think I may have stopped at one once when going through Ohio but I don't remember getting one of their famous nut log rolls.

Page 63 of 263 FirstFirst ... 13 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 73 113 163 ... LastLast