Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Thanks Patrick =) I found a better photo of the front
    Name:  WilliamFisherDetroit1991.jpg
Views: 3822
Size:  47.2 KB

Historic Images - 1991
    But, unless some of that railing was taken from it before or around 1985, it doesn't fit the time line either.

My Father just told me this weekend that Joe Bianco had the stone stored behind Proto-Plastics for about a year before he built the World of Architectural Antiques. The site Plan Review from the City of Troy was November 1984, so it probably had to come from something that went down in 1983-1984.

Anyone know anything about the Grosse Ile Mansions? I emailed their Historical Society, but haven't heard back yet. What about William's home on Grayhaven? The pictures I've found look like it's still under construction & just show the boat house & lot.

You can only see a portion of it here in the Charles home fire photo.

Name:  WilliamNextDoor.jpg
Views: 3604
Size:  44.2 KB

Does that look like stone to anyone????
    Last edited by YourCorner; March-23-14 at 08:27 PM.