Quote Originally Posted by corktownyuppie View Post
You've never seen a problem on that block. Ok. But the people living on that block include such model citizens with outstanding warrants for robbery, home invasions, and random assaults.

I'm all for the decriminalization of marijuana. I think it's a waste of time and energy going after something that should never have been a illegal to begin with. But just because I think weed should be legal doesn't give drug dealers and people involved in drug distribution free license to just do whatever the f**k they want.

If we don't punish criminals for home invasions and assaults, all that does is send the message that we don't punish criminals for home invasions and assaults.

Cheers to Craig. Now let's hope that Wayne County has the resources to prosecute.
We dont have an argument. I dont know what the people on that block have on their record, all I know is thats its a healthy block for the most part.

I dont think drug dealers should be able to do whatever they want, I think they should be regulated.

Im not sure where assaults and home invasions came into the convo, thats really a different animal.