Quote Originally Posted by Fulcanelli View Post
In October I filed a complaint with the BBB and Lush Lawn said they would cancel the billing. However, now I get phone calls sometimes up to three times a day, a call and hang up. What a way to run a company!
What would you do to stop these harassing calls?
Have you made sure the bill has actually been cancelled? If it hasn't, they're probably calling for collection purposes. If it hasn't, you should contact the Atty General's office & file a complaint with them. We had a similar experience with a lawn service back in the 1990s where we told them repeatedly that we didn't want their service, we had no contract with them, but they kept providing services we didn't want, like lawn aeration, & kept billing us. We never paid. They tried to harass us into payment. However, apparently they did this all over metro Detroit. Enough people complained to the AG's office. The AG did an investigation & found these folks were manufacturing contracts with falsified customer signatures among a host of many other illegal actions. The charges filed were enough to put them out of business. We never heard from them again. I wish I could remember their name, but this sounds like a similar scam. It seems to me that lawn care services are often sketchy unless you get the high priced ones like Davey or TruGreen. I usually check Angie's List, not Craigslist, Angie's List before hiring anyone like that.