Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Django, don't even bother arguing. You're dealing with useful idiots. Back during prohibition they would've carried on about how you deserved to go to jail for drinking a glass of wine. It's a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by nain rouge View Post
    Django, don't even bother arguing. You're dealing with useful idiots. Back during prohibition they would've carried on about how you deserved to go to jail for drinking a glass of wine. It's a lost cause.
    I know what your saying nain but the drug war is my soapbox. The war on drugs has cost us soooo so much. We now have privatized prisons making money by locking people up, and now we put them them to work making bras for Victorias Secret and a thousand other companies who want cheap labor.
    I've been ranting about the War on Drugs since I first came to Dyes 12 or so years ago and I've noticed a distinct change in peoples attitudes toward the WoD. People are finally realizing that your not going to stop supply and demand, Im trying to get folks to focus on drug addiction as a health issue and not a criminal issue. Jimminy Cricketts I could go on and on about how the USA has more people in prison than any other country in the world by far, 50% of them for non violent drug crimes, and how more people die.... oh never mind.
    Legalizing weed seems to get all the headlines these days but weed is only a small part of the equation. Hard drugs need to be dealt with and they will not go away.