Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Fat burgers ?

Hybrid View

Is this place ever going to open? Has anyone anywhere contacted the owner? I mean, seriously...

How long has that joint by Chene Park been closed?! I only noticed this morning it is some health center now...weird. I used to love their jalepeno burgers...but stopped going when Kwhyme's motorcycle crew used to meet up in their parking lot, it became a very hostile environment for a while.

I second the enthusiasm for In-&-Out Burger. In every way, they are the superior fast-food establishment in the industry. I caught the buzz when I lived in LA, and will always stop into one when I'm near. Last time was during our layover on the way to Hawai'i, roughly a year ago...when I turned my partner onto 'em. We had a fun excursion leaving LAX.

She, then, got her Dallas compadres started when she realized there was one nearby their office. I had to hear about their discoveries of the off-menu specials for months, every time she went!

So, yeah, I'll wait for them to come...until then, the only place I want to visit is that honest-wage joint on Telegraph and Joy Road...but I cannot remember their name at the moment.

Cheers