Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

1 in 4 women are sexually assaulted in their lifetime. College campuses have struggled against [[and covered up) rape culture for years. So I can't say I'm shocked that it happened, heinous as it is.

Most urban areas tend to have a few active rapists stalking about. No need to call out Midtown for this when we all know that rapists get picked up in well-to-do places too.

Now the eastside rapist, that had all of us females looking over our shoulder whenever were in the Operation Get Down part of town. I'll never understand why we choose to let violent sexual defectives out of prison knowing damn well 7 times out of 10 they are gonna do it again. Especially when they committed the assault via B&E, dead give away for a repeater.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    1 in 4 women are sexually assaulted in their lifetime. College campuses have struggled against [[and covered up) rape culture for years. So I can't say I'm shocked that it happened, heinous as it is.

Speaking of rape crimes. The campus of University of Michigan his the highest report of campus crime the State of Michigan. Are parents are thinking twice to send their adult child to that school?

48009 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

Speaking of rape crimes. The campus of University of Michigan his the highest report of campus crime the State of Michigan. Are parents are thinking twice to send their adult child to that school?
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by 48009 View Post
    Source?

http://police.umich.edu/?s=alerts

Read that and reap! There's more to come.

48009 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    http://police.umich.edu/?s=alerts

Read that and reap! There's more to come.
    That doesn't say it's the "highest report of campus crime" anywhere. I'd like to see a source that states that, or at least UM-Ann Arbor leading in one campus crime category.

That doesn't say it's the "highest report of campus crime" anywhere. I'd like to see a source that states that, or at least UM-Ann Arbor leading in one campus crime category.

There was another campus crime occur on September 9 In U of M campus. A student got robbed by 4 men and got away. University of Michigan still remains the highest in campus crime in the State of Michigan.

I don't care much about this conversation, but a quick Google search brought this up from 2010:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...es-ranked.html