Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
"Failed city clerk candidate D. Etta Wilcoxon filed suit last week to stop the count and Ingham County Circuit Court Judge Joyce Draganchuk issued a temporary restraining order to stop state elections workers from completing the count. But the count already had been completed.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/23...#ixzz2dwAr3CWZ"

Why does everything have to be fucked up here?
D. Etta Wilcoxon finished second in the primary. Therefore she is advancing to the general election for City Clerk. What trained monkeys wrote this shit?

Anyway, she turned out to be a real dumpster fire, didn't she? Nice little racist Barrow lap-dog, who is running for City Clerk and trying to get votes thrown out. Where is the integrity?

I'm not hopeful for the most part. The City Clerk race ultimately still sums up the leadership here: the choice between incompetence and senseless, raging madness. The voters lose.

I warned y'all in that post that someone did prior to the primary election about this cuck[[short for cuckakoo) of a candidate. Her attorney, Todd Perkins, is also the attorney for Barrow but yet in their petition against Winfrey to be place on the ballot back in April or May has Barrow name misspelled as Barrows. And folks talking about the average Detroiter not knowing how to spell D-u-g-g-a-n right? I would not vote for Barrow or his flunkies if they were running for the Head Dog Catcher.