Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    This is highway robbery by the consultants. I mentioned this in another thread a few days ago. Some kid out of college who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground is not worth $275 an hour to ANYBODY. This consulting firm is a vulture just like Orr's law firm charging $1000 hour. I don't blame the kid and he's just going along with it but I blame all the Republicans who are sooooo in love with consultants and the private sector and they can do no wrong. People can't get an ambulance or police car but we have money to burn for these people. We are broke. Who gives a shit if this is the best or whatever they bill themselves as. We got no money. This is seriously fucked up and anyone who blindly goes along with this is an idiot.
    If I were you, I'd march right into City Hall and tell them "Look, I'm more then qualified to do this kid's job, not only that, I'll do it for $22 an hour, plus lunch!" Maybe they'll give you a crack @ it?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    If I were you, I'd march right into City Hall and tell them "Look, I'm more then qualified to do this kid's job, not only that, I'll do it for $22 an hour, plus lunch!" Maybe they'll give you a crack @ it?

Good one HK!