Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Okay, everyone. I'm working on the project on Kickstarter, and I'm going to need someone's credit card information to post the idea. If you want, send me an email to Jward145@gmail.com , I'll keep your name private. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jw101 View Post
    ... I'm going to need someone's credit card information to post the idea....
    LOL! Wait. This is a joke, right? Are you posting from Nigeria?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    LOL! Wait. This is a joke, right? Are you posting from Nigeria?
    Ehhh. I'm trying to make this happen, but I have no credit card. Do you think I can use, like, an expired gift card or something?

Quote Originally Posted by jw101 View Post
    Okay, everyone. I'm working on the project on Kickstarter, and I'm going to need someone's credit card information to post the idea. If you want, send me an email to Jward145@gmail.com , I'll keep your name private. Thanks!
    You don't need anyone's credit card information. Most convenience stores sell prepaid Visa and Mastercards. You can buy $25, $50, $100, or whatever amount you like. No credit checks required.

Also, most banks offer visa debit cards for opening an account with just $50 that work just as good. If you can't even use your own credit card to post an idea, how do you expect people to have even a molecule of confidence in what you're trying to accomplish.