Wasn't it Yatooma whose diligence brought the text messages to everyone's attention?

He is one of the heroes in all this, and it WAS conspiracy that kept him from winning. Clearly.

Then again, y'all forget that one of the early complaints amongst the more honest of the Kwamster's guard detail was about meetings in the CAY with the biggest drug dealers in town.

Kwhyme dealt the same way J.Edgar Hoover's FBI did...he had things on people that could be used to get them to do things they otherwise wouldn't. Hold back on a huge bust, and that person was in his pocket until needed. I met one convicted felon who directly told me they'd been busted, but were indebted to the Big Diamond because their latest bust never got into the system. I wonder how many times Kwhyme pulled that string.

For this one, he simply had one of his dealer friends fall on his sword and take a public stand which would induce just enough doubt to derail the judgement.

Nah, for those who want to continue believing the Boogian Mansion party never happened...or even that Turkia Mullen is vindicated for collaborating with Ficano, another recent loss to those who seek true justice...just because the case finds its legal limits doesn't mean everyone involved is innocent.