Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mwilbert View Post
    This strikes me as a straw man. There is no reason to think JD is the only firm with the relevant expertise. If they really were the only firm with the capability, then picking them wouldn't really be a choice [[since there is no choice) and then Orr would in some sense not be influencing it. I do not believe that is the case.
    They may not be the only firm, but working with your former firm has advantages. It certainly could have disadvantages -- such as fraud. But the obvious advantage is that Orr knows this crew and can hit the ground running. It may cost less to use a firm he knows, rather than start fresh with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    But the obvious advantage is that Orr knows this crew and can hit the ground running.
    I think that's what Kilpatrick said about Bobby Ferguson.